Lagos Pavo at Sunbanks Resort
Directions to Washington State
GETTING TO WASHINGTON STATE:
The state is located in the extreme Northwest corner of the contiguous United States. It is bordered by Oregon to the South, Idaho to the East and the Canadian Province of British Columbia to the North. The Western side of the state is bordered by the Pacific Ocean.
DRIVING: All areas of the state can be reached by major Interstates or good state roads. Running North-South through the Western part of the state is Interstate Five which comes from Oregon and continues up to British Columbia where it becomes Canadian Highway 99. Another North-South Route is Interstate 82 from Hermiston Oregon, up through the tri-cities of Pasco, Richland and Kennewick. It continues North through Yakima eventually becoming highway 97 and crossing Wenatchee, Chelan and the Okanogan Valley before reaching Canada. Interstate Ninety runs East-West in the almost center of the state coming from Idaho, through Spokane in Eastern Washington and terminating in Seattle to the West. Other East-West highways are Highway 12 in the Southern part of the state and Highway 2 in the northern part.
FLYING: There are major international airports in Seattle Tacoma area (Western Washington) and Spokane in Eastern Washington. Access to the state is also easy from Portland International in Portland Oregon, just across the river from Vancouver Washington (not Vancouver BC) in the Southern part of the state and from Vancouver BC just across the border from Blaine and Bellingham Washington in the Northern region of the state. There are also jet serviced airports in Wenatchee, Yakima and the Tri-Cities.
RAIL: Amtrak provides passenger rail service North-South through Seattle Tacoma and East West through Spokane to Seattle.
Directions to Lake Roosevelt
GETTING TO BANKS LAKE:
From Western Washington take:
- Take Interstate Ninety eastbound toward Spokane for approximately 149 miles.
- Take exit 151 toward Washington Highway 283 to Soap Lake, Ephrata
- After approximately 0.3 miles merge onto Washington State highway Spur road for another 0.3 miles
- Turn right at Washington State Highway 283 and stay on this road for approximately 14.8 miles
- Take a slight left onto Washington Highway 28 and stay on this road for approximately 10.8 miles
- Turn left at Washington State Highway 17 and drive through the town of Soap Lake for approximately 21.3 miles
- Turn right at US Highway 2 and you will drive through the town of Coulee City for 4.3 miles
- Continue on Washington State Highway 155 you will be driving along Banks Lake
From Eastern Washington& Spokane:
- Drive west on Interstate 90 West for approximately 4 miles
- Take exit 277 to merge onto US Highway 2 West toward Davenport
- Stay on this road for approximately 90.0 miles
- Turn right at Washington State Highway 155 you will be driving along Banks Lake
Directions to Banks Lake
Getting to Sunbanks Resort:
- Continue on WA-155 out of Coulee City for approximately 23.5 miles.
- You will drive past Steamboat rock on your left
- You will cross a bridge and the entrance to Sunbanks is directly on the other side of it on the left
- Turn left into the entrance of the resort and follow the signs to the resort lodge for check in.
Directions to this property
- Check in at front desk
- Unit is located at #301